GIS and Java/J2EE software architect
Since January 2014
- Tender Responses
- Implementation of flat-rate projects
- Implementation of spatial data infrastructures and integration of business applications, around the opensource geOrchestra solution
- Realization of training and presentation around the GIS (GeoServer, OpenLayers, OpenStretMap)
- Application audits and industrialization of applications via devops.
GIS software architect
January 2013 to December 2013
- Mission in the Orange GIS competence cluster
- Carried out studies, performance tests, maintenance of platforms and follow-up of incidents on a set of Orange GIS applications
- Realization of prototypes on Android tablet for the visualization and the update of spatial data
- Support for the industrialization of applications to support fiber deployments for Orange
- Implementation of new mapping services available via Esri Online
Java/J2EE software architect
June 2010 to December 2013
- Software architect in the Open-Group service center in Lannion. Realization of various tasks in a cross-functional way, such as industrialization of the service center, making commercial proposals, selecting and setting up the technical environments of projects or even follow-up of production.
- Cross support for CDS teams
- Software architect and numerous interventions for different applications of the Orange group, especially for the IS in the field "Test & Diagnosis"
- Implementation of application audits and performance tests (tooling, simulation and analysis of results)
- Trainer and consultant for the tools of the Drools suite and for the Orange editing software "Koncert GCC".
- Training of Polish, Spanish and French teams
- GIS solution design and prototyping
Tech lead developer
January 2009 to June 2010
- Mission in technical assistance for development and design for Koncert GCC (Group Core Component) and Koncert OSP (Spanish integration of Koncert GCC)
Those applications allow the orchestration of tests in the Orange information system to analyze the causes of a failure in the end customer.
June 2006 to January 2009
- Developer - Java / J2EE designer for a genetic data tracking application (FNAEG) for the Ministry of the Interior.
- Developer - Java / J2EE designer for a wealth management application (BNDP and teleacte) for the Ministry of Finance. Work in a TMA of 15 people.
- Industrialization of the service center of Steria Nantes with implementation of continuous integration solution, code quality audit process with Cast, Sonar and Jprofiler tools. As well as the implementation of the CMMI processes for obtaining a certification.
Developper traineeship Java/J2EE
Société Générale Tokyo (SGCIB)
May 2004 to September 2004
- Developer for a software tracking of the Trading activities for transfer to the back office and the control teams.